Voting

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Mosaic Tile Cake

This cake was for my sister-in-law Kristin's wedding, same one I made the dessert table for. It was a labor of love, let me tell you! My husband, my son and I were also in the wedding. So needless to say, I was a busy lady. I started this cake the Thursday before the big day. It was going great...until I dropped the bottom tier on my kitchen floor! It was completely done, ready to assemble no less. So I had to bake and decorate another one. By this time its Friday afternoon. I ducked out long enough too go to the rehearsal then got right back to working on this baby. After pulling an all nighter, I got it finished just under the wire. With enough time to shower and make it to my hair appointment!! But, after all the craziness, I think it turned out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment